Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you, homie

The revolution might not be televised, but the hostage-taking will be Facebooked!

The perpetrator posted pics of himself and his hostage, received info about the location of police officers, and added a dozen new friends all on Facebook during a 16 hour hostage standoff in Utah.

Why don't I just let him tell it: "I'm currently in a standoff ... kinda ugly, but ready for whatever," "I love u guyz and if I don't make it out of here alive that I'm in a better place and u were all great friends."

who couldn't "like" a status update like that?

*********************
UPDATE!!!
*********************

An astute commenter has found the perp's Facebook page. Here's a link to his wall, the posts from him about the situation are a few pages back from the current front page.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took some digging, lots of Jason Valdez profiles to dig through, but I found his (still-public) FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000295855161

Pretty surreal.