Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I am thankful for

1.  Mrs. Angus and Mr. Tooty.

2. Not having to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner (we are having homemade gnocchi!).

3. That the people of Seattle dissed the Sonics and the people of Oklahoma City voted to tax themselves (considerably) to attract them.

4. The amazing trips to Brazil and Churchill we took this year.

5. The success of the development and growth reading group that Mrs. A and I set up this year in our department.

6. Even after 25 years of doing it, I still love my job (and I still have it!).

7. KPC is alive and well and growing.


3 comments:

Kunal said...

Thank you for keeping the word "yikes" alive well into the 21st Century, Dr. A.

And also for pioneering monetary economics-LOLcat crossover blogging.

Anonymous said...

As a resident of Washington I am thankful OK took away some worthless tax burden.
jayson

SB7 said...

Gnocchi instead of turkey? Righteous. I like how you roll.