Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On Eating, and Having, and Talking Cakes

"New Mexico...has ordered 500 talking urinal cakes that will deliver a
recorded anti-DWI message to bar and restaurant patrons who make one last
pit stop before getting behind the wheel...The state spent $21 for each
talking urinal cake for the pilot program...The cakes have enough battery
power to last about three months." [AP]

For more...

A nice female voice gives you life advice when you urinate on her. I'm not sure....well, I'm just not sure.

Just think of all the good that Bill Richardson can do if he is elected President.

[Nod to KL: that is wonderful]

2 comments:

Simon Spero said...

If a urinal cake started talking to me, I would *never* drink again.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what anti LSD urinal cakes must do